GREAT MERCY PSALM 86:13
Greetings of greater glory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Thanks be to God for the blood of Jesus that is speaking better things in our lives in the name of Jesus.
Great is the mercy of God towards us that we are not destroyed by the prevailing plague in the world. The world is endangered by an invisible disease and evil traps of the devil, but it is the mercy of God towards us that has delivered us thus far. For as it is written: “For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell” Ps86:13. Nothing delivers like the great mercy of God. It is the mercy of God that has delivered us from the danger of destruction and death. It is therefore, the agenda of God for us this month to appreciate the great mercy of God towards us. The mercy of God should not be taken for granted; it is a blessing to be thankful for.
We must acknowledge this and be thankful to God for His mercies, that we are not consumed by the gate of hell. “It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.” Lam3:22 Considering the wickedness of man, the conspiracies of darkness, the invisible networks of evil and all satanic manipulations, it is a miracle that one remains alive: but for the sake of the mercies of God and for his promise, God will ever have his own people remain alive and protected. “So, then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy”. Rom9:16. Indeed, no matter the will of the enemy against you or how fast the enemy might move against you, the mercy of God will deliver you. God will show you mercy in the name of Jesus.
Therefore, we must continue to cry out for the mercy of God because the cry for mercy attracts divine attention. “And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.” And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.” Mark10:47- 48. For whoever that cries for mercy shall receive divine ` attention. “And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.” Mark10:49. The blind man recognised the great mercy of God and cried for it and secured divine attention that brought deliverance to him. So, the prophetic focus for the MONTH of NOVEMBER 2021 is GREAT MERCY Ps86:13. This month God shall have mercy on you and deliver you in the name of Jesus.
WARNING: “He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.” Ezek33:5 SAVE YOUR SOUL NOW! Repent NOW. Receive JESUS and surrender your life to HIM! Rom10:9-11John1:12, Rev3:20.
ONLY THE SAVED CAN ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. JESUS IS COMING RIGHT AWAY.
WATCH WORD: “FOR GREAT IS THY MERCY TOWARD ME:AND THOU HAST DELIVERED MY SOUL FROM THE LOWEST HELL.” (Please declare this for 15mins before prayer) Ps86:13
- Father, I thank you for your great mercy that has delivered me and my family from the great danger of this year in the name of Jesus.Ps86:1 `
- Lord, by your divine power, let every gate of hell that is opened for me and my family this year, be closed, it must not prevail in the name of Jesus.Matt16:18.
- Lord, by your divine power, let every storm purposed for me and my family this month cease by fire in the name of Jesus.Luke8:24
- Lord, by your great mercy deliver me and my household from every siege of untimely death and from every appointment with death in the name of Jesus.Ps79:11.
- Lord, by your great mercy deliver me from all the evil covenants of darkness in my life and remember to fulfil your covenant in my life in the name of Jesus.Luke1:71-72.
- Lord, be merciful unto me, O Lord for I cry unto thee daily, save me and my household from destruction in the name of Jesus. Ps86:3
- Lord, show me your great mercy and deliver me from the troubles that trouble my life in the name of Jesus.Ps9:13
- I PROPHESY, in the name of Jesus, this month, I will experience and celebrate the great mercy of God!
- I DECLARE, in the name of Jesus, this month the great mercy of God will deliver and protect me!
- I DECREE, in the name of Jesus, this month, God will show me His great mercy!
- I THANK YOU JESUS because it is done!
IT SHALL COME TO PASS!
Join us @OUR ONLINE CHURCH SERVICES: SUNDAY’S 10: AM. Destiny Revival /Deliverance prayer WED 6:30PM. HOW TO CONNECT: ZOOM meeting ID6100389157 passcode: 830573, CONNECT FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD